Trust Our Urgent Care Doctors for Comprehensive Medical Services
Visit Fair Lakes Urgent Care Center in Fairfax, VA
Whether you need a pre-employment physical for your job or you’ve sustained minor injuries in an accident, the talented team at Fair Lakes Urgent Care Center can take care of you. Those seeking urgent care services are welcome to visit our walk-in clinic, no appointment necessary. Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing exceptional medical care and will strive to make you as comfortable as possible while you’re with us. Call to schedule an appointment or walk in to be seen by an urgent care doctor today.
Contact Our Urgent Care Clinic Today!Contact Us
Routine & Urgent Care Services:
- All major health insurance plans accepted including Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- We accept cash, checks, major credit cards (American Express, Visa and MasterCard) and debit (ATM) card
- Those in need of urgent medical care and walk-ins are welcome. No appointment needed.
- Pre-deployment physicals using US government approved standard forms 88 and 93.
- Internal medicine appointments including care for diabetes, asthma and hypertension.
- Immigration (INS) physicals for permanent resident (green card) application as required by the Immigration and Naturalization Service Act.
- Aviation medical examinations by appointment only.
- Audiometry (hearing test).
- Wound care/minor trauma.
- X-ray services (computer based X-ray services) available on site.
- Drug screening.
- Physicals (Annual, school, camp, DOT, re-employment).
- Prostate cancer screening, TB test, Strep throat testing.
- Blood test (cholesterol and sugar diabetes screening included).
- Worker's compensation injuries.
- Travel medicine and immunization offered for those taking trips abroad.
- Capability to provide comprehensive executive physical for corporations and individuals.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services for corporations.